Your handcrafted Boho Betty jewelry was created with love especially for you. Follow these simple steps to ensure the care it deserves.
- Apply beauty products before wearing your jewelry. Certain chemicals found in perfume, hairspray and deodorant may damage the finish.
- Always remove your jewelry before swimming, bathing, or using abrasive cleaners.
- If your jewelry requires cleaning, use a very mild soap, water and a soft cloth for spot cleaning. Rinse with clean water and pat dry. Never use jewelry cleaner as these are too harsh and may contain abrasives.
- Boho Betty sterling silver engraved buttons and clasps can be cleaned using a sterling silver polishing cloth.
- Make sure your jewelry is completely dry before storing.
- Always store each piece separately and avoid direct sunlight, extreme temperatures and high humidity.
Boho Better Leather Goods are unique in appearance with their own individual characteristics. To keep your leather looking it’s very best, just follow these easy steps:
- We recommend not using any leather spray on our products, as it may change the original look.
- Use a mild soap and damp cloth to clean. Avoid leather conditioner, as wear and tear should be expected and will add character to these pieces.
- If you choose to protect your leather, test a small amount on an inconspicuous area of the product first. Protectant may cause the leather to darken in color. Avoid all oil-based protectants.
- Avoid exposure to intense weather conditions such as snow, rain, and direct sunlight and follow the same instruction as for other Jewelry pieces.
- Store your leather in our Velvet dust bag (included with each Leather product).